Kendall Jenner is the prettiest of the “Kardashian” clan (even though she’s a Jenner). There. I said it. Prettier than Kylie (who I adore), prettier than Kim (who I respect), and pretty much hotter than all of the hustling sisters (although Khloe is in amazing shape now and Kourtney is a badass mom).
I love Kendall Jenner because she’s “natural”. When I look at her, I don’t immediately think, “I need to get Botox injections and lip filler to look that pretty”. When I look at Kendall, I think, “All I need to do is be me, and that’s enough.” She lives a fabulous life, does amazing things, doesn’t do any of it for attention (although obviously her work involves publicly working with huge brands like Chanel and Estee Lauder), and is content out of the spotlight unless it involves her modeling career.
On the show (yes, I watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians), she’s always struck me as the most “down to earth” sister. She’s always seemed to regularly refuse extravagant gifts her own mother tries to force on her, and genuinely took it to heart when she visited a homeless shelter as a kid that she should be grateful for what she has.
We all make stupid mistakes growing up. Hell, we make mistakes as adults too.
But with Kendall … I dunno’.
She just seems like she has a good head on her shoulders.
I respect that.
Oh, and I respect the hell out of her makeup, too.
When Kendall gets done up, she always has this “pretty but natural” look going on. A Victoria’s Secret bronzey glow with lightly defined eyes. She looks like her.
Kendall Jenner’s natural Victoria’s Secret bronzed babe look was the inspiration for this makeup tutorial. I hope you dig it.
- Maybelline Baby Skin
- Carmex Lip Balm
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid “NC15”, Pigment “Cocomotion”, Fix+, Eyeliner “Stubborn Brown”, Lip Liner “Subculture”
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer “Fair Neutral”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit “Fair”, Dip Brow Pomade “Soft Brown”, “Medium Brown”, Tinted Brow Gel “Espresso”, Glow Kit “Sweets”
- RCMA No Color Powder
- Tarte Cosmetics Fair Contour Kit, Amazonian Clay Blush “Exposed”
- Viseart “Dark Matte Palette”
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush “Kink & Kisses”
- Too Faced “Milk Chocolate Soleil”
- Benefit “Hoola”, Mascara “Roller Lash”
- House of Lashes “Siren”, Dark Lash Glue
- Dior Addict Ultra Gloss “Princess”
Brushes and Tools:
- Marc Jacobs Beauty “The Face II”, “The Shape”, “The Conceal”, “The Blush”
- Sigma “F25”, “E15”, “E25”, “252”
- MAC “249”, “222” “286”, “228”, “168”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “#12”
- Real Techniques “Setting”
- Luxie “522”
- Japonesque “False Lash Placement Tool”
If you have questions, makeup tutorial requests, product review requests, and more, please let me know! I’d be happy to film or write a blog post on what you’re craving.