You guys. I need to go to The Makeup Show Pop-Up Shop in San Francisco on August 13 – 14 this year. Like, need to.
Arin (you remember Arin) recently shot me an email asking me if I’d like to come with her to cosmetics mecca, and after digging around for some information on The Makeup Show, I had to say yes. The tickets are only $44 USD for two full days of makeup shopping and learning heaven, and for that amount, you get extremely steep discounts on amazing brands like NARS, Makeup Forever, and more, plus you get to attend a ton of professional workshops and seminars giving you live demonstrations from pros on how to apply makeup like a boss.
SIGN ME UUUP!
If you live in San Francisco or the surrounding area and have a love of makeup, come meet me there! I’m attending both days with Arin and attempting to video blog the entire experience. … That is, if I can pull myself away from shopping long enough to actually film myself doing things. I’ve never been to a makeup-based event before, and I’m really freaking excited.
Much like attending a music festival, I want to go into The Makeup Show with a loose plan. This way, I’ll at least feel somewhat guided as I roam through the candy store that is the San Francisco Pop-Up Shop.
Behold, in alphabetical-by-brand order, my The Makeup Show Pop-Up Shop wishlist. Here, you’ll find all the items I’ve been lusting over from the brands showcasing at The Makeup Show that I hope to get with my exclusive event discounts.
- Ardell – Wispies, Demi Wispies (restocking on some favorites!)
- Beautylish – Wayne Goss The Air-Brush (I’ve heard good things — I just wanna’ feel it in person!)
- Ben Nye – Banana Powder (if Kim Kardashian uses it, I want to use it too)
- Besame Cosmetics – 1969 Dusty Rose Lipstick
- Blinking Beaute – Bombesque, Mademoiselle (put these on my eyes immediately)
- Crown Brush – Freaking everything
- GlamcorTec – Gorgeous Limited Edition Vanity (just kidding, I can dream)
- House of Lashes – Starlet, Pixie Luxe (I’m obsessed with this brand)
- Lashes In A Box – No. 13, No. 11 (I’ve never tried this brand before! I’m excited to check them out at TMS)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER – #117 HD Foundation + Stick Formula
- NARS – Sex Appeal Blush
- RCMA – No Color Powder (I already have one of these, but I’d like to pick up 2 extra to give away as gifts to my family)
- Violet Voss – Holy Grail Eyeshadow Palette (I need this!), Drenched Metal Eyeshadow Palette (and this!)
I mean, realistically, I probably won’t be able to buy everything listed above. In fact, I’ll probably be so distracted by all the makeup brands I’ve never tested before that I’ll end up buying things I didn’t even plan for at other independent cosmetics booths. But that’s half the fun, right?
As for the makeup seminars, I mean … I’m going to attend as many as freaking possible, and I’m pretty sure Arin wants to do the same. Besides. I wouldn’t be doing my YouTube subscribers any favors if I didn’t learn a thing or two to share with them.
… But srsly, you guys. I need these two Violet Voss palettes. Omfg.
I am legit going to store this list in my iPhone notepad and keep it handy like a treasure map while I navigate this event. These palettes will be mine! /shakes fist.
Click here to purchase tickets to attend The Makeup Show Pop-Up Shop in San Francisco on August 13 – 14! Hope to see you there.