It’s taking everything in me not to gravitate straight to this every time I apply my makeup now. The Tarte Cosmetics Rainforest After Dark Palette palette makes the rest of my makeup collection look like a waste of money. If you’re fair-skinned like me, head to your nearest Sephora or Ulta and buy this immediately.
Products used to achieve this look:
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Marc Jacobs Covert Affairs Color Corrector
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation SPF15 – Light Medium-Beige
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Fair Neutral
- ELF HD Finishing Powder
- Tarte Cosmetics Rainforest After Dark Palette (literally every pan)
- MAC Studio Careblend Light Plus
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Anti-Aging
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- NYX Mauve Lip Liner
- Colourpop Lip Primer
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick – Trap
- Sigma: F25, 252, E25
- MAC Brushes: 168, 226, 219, 227, 228
- Marc Jacobs Brushes: The Face III, The Shape, The Conceal
- Elf Small Tapered Brush
- Japonesque Blush Brush
- Luxie 522 Tapered Highlighter Brush
Great. You know what products I used. But more importantly, check out these flawlessly Photoshopped pictures of myself that make you think I’m prettier than I really am (whispers: “Marketiiiiiing”).
I love making YouTube thumbnails because it reminds me of all the crappy collages I was forced to make in high school. Guess I’m putting those useless skills to good use now, huh? HUH, MRS. PETERSON? HUH?! (Pssst. Mrs. Peterson isn’t a real person. I made her up. I don’t remember any of my teachers’ names. Jeez.)
Looking fondly at my Tarte Cosmetics Rainforest After Dark palette. I love you. Marry me.
Oh, you want fierce?
I’ll give you fierce!
Is anyone even reading these photo captions?
Thanks for hanging around, Beauties. Chat soon. ;)