I can’t help but roll my eyes whenever “badass” moto-babes in the movies pull off their full-faced motorcycle helmets, revealing perfectly painted faces with flawless makeup. It’s impossible. Proper helmets (the kind that actually protect you) hug your face too tightly to keep your makeup perfectly in tact when you ride. The act of pulling off your putting on your helmet alone scrapes off whatever product you’ve applied.
In the movies, you’ll notice they cut scenes just before helmets are removed in order to protect the integrity of the lie — that there is a gorgeous, fully made up babe under that sweet helmet. And okay, I could totally forgive it in the case of Megan Fox, because she’s hot fire. But for the most part, it makes me cringe.
I created this tutorial for those of you who, like me, want to wear proper protective gear while you ride, but who don’t want to sacrifice your glam.
- Olay Complete Broad Spectrum Moisturizer SPF 15 – Sensitive
- Urban Decay Primer Potion – Anti Aging
- Viseart Neutral Matte Palette
- Sephora Jumbo Shadow Liner – My Boyfriend’s Jeans
- MAC Pigment – Naval Blue
- Neutrogena Makeup Wipes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade – Soft Brown
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Fair Neutral
- MAC Studio Fix Powder – NC20
- Maybelline Gel Liner – Blackest Black
- Benefit Roller Lash
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel – Clear
- NARS Narsisst Cheek Palette
- The Balm Mary Loumanizer
- BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche Restsina
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- DUO Lash Glue
If you love this look, have any requests or questions, or are inspired and create your own version of this makeup, drop me a comment. Shoot me a tweet! All that good stuff. Let me know on YouTube. Thanks for watching.