Get ready to make brow eyes slay with this subtle pop of lavender. Purple tones are the perfect contrast to brown eyes, and this look does the perfect job of enhancing your warm hues without looking too “overdone”.
I may have a little bit of a Viseart addiction. I love their eyeshadow palettes! Ever since Arin introduced me to Viseart, I’ve been on this mission to collect every single palette. It’s probably not a good idea considering how much makeup I already own (Tony, bless his soul, is regularly telling me to put down my credit card), but what can I say? I’m a beauty junkie.
More than Viseart palettes, I love a good “everyday” look. They’re easy to do, enhance your best features in subtle ways, and although you’re probably wearing tons of makeup, it doesn’t actually look like it.
This look features my brand new Viseart Paris Nude palette.
- Nivea Men Post Shave Balm – Sensitive
- Urban Decay Primer Potion – Anti-Aging
- Viseart Neutral Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Viseart Paris Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
- MAC Cosmetics Fleur Blush
- MAC Cosmetics Peach Twist Blush
- NYX Taupe Blush
- Burberry Luminous Glow
- Bite Beauty Retsina Lipstick
- NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair
- Laura Mercier Transluscent Setting Powder
- Smashbox Highlight Cream Stick
- Marc Jacobs The Face III Buffing Brush
- Marc Jacobs The Shape Contour Brush
- Beauty Blender
- Sigma 217
- MAC Cosmetics 224
- MAC Cosmetics 129
- MAC Cosmetics 226
- Loew Cornell Tiny Flat Paintbrush
If you love this look, have any requests or questions, or are inspired and create your own version of this makeup, drop me a comment. Shoot me a tweet! All that good stuff. Let me know on YouTube. Thanks for watching.